Want to be able to post?
Any club member who would like to be able to add posts just needs to contact either Fred Manwaring or Ian Steer to get a userid and password created for you.
- Where cap jets go to hide when you let them escape November 6, 2018
- Millman: Murray Bridge trip – it’s a wrap October 18, 2018
- Millman: Balladonia-Corrigin October 14, 2018
- Millman: back across the Nullabor October 13, 2018
- Millman: heading home October 9, 2018
Model A Restorer’s Club of WA
Category Archives: Model A general
Spotted by a friend in the camping area at Willow Springs Station, SA near the Flinders Ranges and Wilpena Pound. The station owner had found it in the back of a shed and didn’t know a lot about it. It was … Continue reading
Here is the August newsletter from the Motor Museum at Whiteman Park newsletter issue 26 August 2018