This is a short video about what was supposedly the largest private Ford collection in the world, prior to it being broken-up and sold in 2018. The collection was put together by Dutchman Piet den Hartogh after buying his forst Ford in 1956. Fifty years later, he had 250 cars. Piet died in 2011 and his collection went to auction after being open to the public for nearly 30 years.
Want to be able to post?
Any club member who would like to be able to add posts just needs to contact Ian Steer to get a userid and password created for you.
- Code 404 changes – write to your MP and the Minister ! December 31, 2020
- Mt Augustus – Day 11 – FINAL September 1, 2020
- Mt Augustus – Day 10 September 1, 2020
- Mt Augustus – Day 9 August 25, 2020
- Mt Augustus – Day 8 August 25, 2020
Model A Restorer’s Club of WA