This is a short video about what was supposedly the largest private Ford collection in the world, prior to it being broken-up and sold in 2018. The collection was put together by Dutchman Piet den Hartogh after buying his forst Ford in 1956. Fifty years later, he had 250 cars. Piet died in 2011 and his collection went to auction after being open to the public for nearly 30 years.
Want to be able to post?
Any club member who would like to be able to add posts just needs to contact either Fred Manwaring or Ian Steer to get a userid and password created for you.
- Largest Private Ford Collection May 15, 2020
- How Alex Kirkwood restored a 1915 basket case Ford in the 1970’s. May 2, 2020
- 2015 Mandalay Rally May 2, 2020
- 2013 Peking to Paris Rally in a Model A May 2, 2020
- 1928 Phaeton for Sale January 3, 2020
Model A Restorer’s Club of WA