Since leaving Wirrulla on Wed made it to Nullabor Roadhouse for the night, then onto Madura for next stopover, no problems so far. Left Madura yesterday hoping to make Fraser Range, unfortunately there was a Roadtrain accident and the road was closed 5kms west of Balladonia so stayed the night at Balladonia.
Met up with Sue and John Watson at Caiguna they are travelling well, have also been in contact with Peter Satori they were at Nullabor Roadhouse last night all is well with them.
We are heading to Coolgardie today and should be back in Collie on Monday
Anne, Sue and Wayne
Want to be able to post?
Any club member who would like to be able to add posts just needs to contact either Fred Manwaring or Ian Steer to get a userid and password created for you.
- Where cap jets go to hide when you let them escape November 6, 2018
- Millman: Murray Bridge trip – it’s a wrap October 18, 2018
- Millman: Balladonia-Corrigin October 14, 2018
- Millman: back across the Nullabor October 13, 2018
- Millman: heading home October 9, 2018
Model A Restorer’s Club of WA