First day of clear sky; had a great camp last night under the stars after a celebratory drink at the Prince of Wales Pub. Glad is going under the spanner today to reveal what condition her heart is in, 8am EST. All the other cars are in good order and need a clean up for the start of the rally on MONDAY. Our team will give a power point presentation at the welcoming evening on our adventures around the Top End.
Want to be able to post?
Any club member who would like to be able to add posts just needs to contact either Fred Manwaring or Ian Steer to get a userid and password created for you.
- 1929 Model A ute for sale April 27, 2019
- 90th Anniversary Badges December 14, 2018
- Where cap jets go to hide when you let them escape November 6, 2018
- Millman: Murray Bridge trip – it’s a wrap October 18, 2018
- Millman: Balladonia-Corrigin October 14, 2018
Model A Restorer’s Club of WA