Want to be able to post?
Any club member who would like to be able to add posts just needs to contact either Fred Manwaring or Ian Steer to get a userid and password created for you.
- 90th Anniversary Badges December 14, 2018
- Where cap jets go to hide when you let them escape November 6, 2018
- Millman: Murray Bridge trip – it’s a wrap October 18, 2018
- Millman: Balladonia-Corrigin October 14, 2018
- Millman: back across the Nullabor October 13, 2018
Model A Restorer’s Club of WA
Monthly Archives: February 2012
GLAD ready for the trip Around the Top End. The team have their Model A cars serviced and checked for tyres, timing, compressions, greased bearings, oils correct levels, lights working correctly. Spares packed: distibutor , carby, plugs, head gasket, bearings, water … Continue reading
There will be 16 Western Australian Model A club member families attending at the 2012 Rally in Ipswich. Three member families are trailering their Model A’s to Qld: Ray/Toni Mahony ,Barry/ Sylvia Bristow-Stagg and Wes Hartley/Beverley Biggs and Ian/Dianne Paisley … Continue reading